About Me

My photo
Leeds
Busy mum, analyst by day, crafter by night! Married now (11/06/11) to my gorgeous man, and our daughters keep us busy too!. Love to make gorgeous baby items, nappy cakes and cupcake socks and bibs! Come and take a look at my littleshop at www.littleshop1.co.uk - Nappy cakes can be baked to order!

Followers

Wednesday 1 September 2010

Gift Parties & new ideas!

Hi all!

Blogging today to get some feedback and to see if anyone would be interested. I'll put up some pictures when I've taken some, but in the meantime would love to hear some of your comments.

I sell quite a few things on my Folksy shop like wine charms etc, but I do make other things.
’What are they? I here you cry!!


Well, I make gift baskets and gift sets, ladened with lovely things, all wrapped up ready to give to anyone for any occasion.


I have gorgeous pink pamper sets with lots of lovely bath and shower items, white/cream pamper sets too – ideal for girlies. Tea for two and breakfast sets, fabulous gift idea.


I also have really cute baby socks made to look like cupcakes, and bib sets too, all wrapped up ready. I have baby gift baskets and mens toiletries in sets too.


I will also be doing various others ready for Xmas too.
If anyone is interested please send me an email to littleshop1@hotmail.co.uk or message me on here, and you can come and see or let me know if you want a set making up for something I could send you pictures too. I am in Leeds, so could bring to you too.


If you’re my friend on facebook you’ll have seen also that I’ve asked for people to leave comments as to whether they’d be interested if I held a party, or for me to have a party at theirs?!
Please let me know if this is something that you like? Sure I could organise discounts for my Folksy peeps! x x






Thanks lots


Abi x

No comments:

Post a Comment