About Me

My photo
Leeds
Busy mum, analyst by day, crafter by night! Married now (11/06/11) to my gorgeous man, and our daughters keep us busy too!. Love to make gorgeous baby items, nappy cakes and cupcake socks and bibs! Come and take a look at my littleshop at www.littleshop1.co.uk - Nappy cakes can be baked to order!

Followers

Thursday 29 July 2010

First Folksy Experience!

Well phew!

It's the end of my first full month on Folksy, and I'm loving it. Listed quite a few things now
and really loving the whole experience. Made some pretty wine charms,
from some beautiful beads I got from Liz at the Little Bead Box,
and really enjoyed making things of my very own to sell!

 
Off on my holidays for a week on Saturday, with my lovely family. We're off to the Sunny Loire Valley and I can't wait.
Really looking forward to it as I start my new job a week after we return, so definitely deserve it, it's been hectic!!


My daughter starts high school to in September, so it's been a busy old time of late!

Can't wait to get back though and starts lots of new ideas for my Folksy Shop, just in time for Christmas!!!! Yes Christmas! Only 149 to go ha ha!! Happy shopping everyone x


Maybe if I get to 50 fans on here I'll do a giveaway?! Help me please x x

1 comment:

  1. The Loire Valley, you lucky thing, it is beautiful there,have a brilliant time.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete