About Me

My photo
Leeds
Busy mum, analyst by day, crafter by night! Married now (11/06/11) to my gorgeous man, and our daughters keep us busy too!. Love to make gorgeous baby items, nappy cakes and cupcake socks and bibs! Come and take a look at my littleshop at www.littleshop1.co.uk - Nappy cakes can be baked to order!

Followers

Tuesday 2 November 2010

Website and new baby ideas!

Hi all!

Well, not blogged for a while so feel a little bit out of touch!

Been very busy though, attending fairs and doing a few house parties to sell my wares!

Just thought I'd share with you a few of my new ideas. Unfortunately I've cancelled my folksy shop, as it wasn't working for me. I have however set up my new website http://www.littleshop1.co.uk/ and have some lovely piccies and details of the items I provide.

I'm hoping to progress with my very lovely baby items, nappy cakes and gorgeous cupcakes so please take a look and contact me if you would like anything.

Thanks
Abi x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment