About Me

My photo
Leeds
Busy mum, analyst by day, crafter by night! Married now (11/06/11) to my gorgeous man, and our daughters keep us busy too!. Love to make gorgeous baby items, nappy cakes and cupcake socks and bibs! Come and take a look at my littleshop at www.littleshop1.co.uk - Nappy cakes can be baked to order!

Followers

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Wedding bliss!!

Well hello there!!

Long time no see, my fault really! Been off getting married and honeymooning etc and just had no time for anything else. Married on the 11th June, and couldn't be happier!

Yes that is a helicopter, what a treat!

Need to get back to my love of making all things baby and mummy. Please visit my website www.littleshop1.co.uk to see my lovely treat. Nappy cakes can be baked to your perfection. So if you know anyone who's ready to pop or popped already, please get in touch and I can make you something unique and fantastic for the new bundle.

Thanks lots
Abi (Mrs Walton!!))

No comments:

Post a Comment