About Me

My photo
Leeds
Busy mum, analyst by day, crafter by night! Married now (11/06/11) to my gorgeous man, and our daughters keep us busy too!. Love to make gorgeous baby items, nappy cakes and cupcake socks and bibs! Come and take a look at my littleshop at www.littleshop1.co.uk - Nappy cakes can be baked to order!

Followers

Friday 16 July 2010

Folksy Friday - 16/07/07 - Beads galore x

Well it's been a long week for me! Found out I had a new job on Monday woohoo! Leaving date is Friday 13th August ha ha! Then busy mad wwek. So glad it's Friday! Off out for my friends 30th tonight which I'm really look forward too, so recovering tomorrow is planned!

Anyways, Sunday I will be busy making some more wine charms for my shop. Got an offer on at the mo for free gift boxing, take at look on Folksy for me.

I'll be using these gorgeous, gorgeous beads bought from my fellow Folksy seller Liz at The Little Bead Box.

Have a good weekend everyone.

http://www.folksy.com/shops/lizdyson









1 comment:

  1. Have fun tonight! Lovely choices of beads form the fabulous Liz
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete